In today’s busy lifestyle declining health is one of the biggest issues for everyone. We know running a few miles, walking a few steps, doing home exercise, etc are good for taking care of health.
But we fail in doing all those things because we lack motivation. We didn’t do anything because we don’t track our health.
Smartwatches will help you in tracking pulse rate, walking steps, hours of sleep, and many more things. All this information will boost your motivation and force you to do something for your health.
Smartwatches are like must-have gadgets in your pocket, and they look style worthy and trendy too.
Let’s checkout the best smartwatch under 1000 in India in the list below.
Also, see these articles:
- The Best Affordable Smartwatches Under Rs 2000
- The Best Budget Fitness Bands Under Rs 2000
- The Best Feature Fitness Bands Under Rs 3000
Discover Top 10 Best Smartwatches Under 1000 In India
1. MAKECELL Dz09 Smart Watch
A smartwatch is an exceptional watch which has smart features and functionality. Features and functionality that a normal wristwatch cannot perform. The MAKECELL Dz09 smartwatch is a perfect example of the best under budget smartwatch.
MAKECELL smartwatch has a 1.54 inches OLED modern and sleek display. It has a TPU strap that is water and sweat resistant. The TPU strap is soft and comfortable to wear.
It can do many functions which include: Pedometer, monitors sleep, sedentary reminder. More functions include Remote capturing, image viewer, alarm, sound recorder. Moreover, you can receive WhatsApp or Facebook notifications on your wrist.
On pairing with a smartphone, you can make or answer calls from your smartphone. Moreover, you can find your lost phone or smartwatch from a two-way anti-lost feature.
You can pair your Android or iOS smartphone device with Bluetooth or a SIM card as this smartwatch is compatible for both vesions.
- Display: This smartwatch has a brilliant 1.54-inches OLED colorful display secured by a stainless steel bezel for added protection.
- Strap: This smartwatch has an anti-sweat soft Nano TPU85 material strap for comfortable wearing.
- Fitness Functions: It tracks burned calories, monitors sleep, has a sedentary reminder, and pedometer for steps and distance counters.
- Smart-Functions: You can view & read messages, make calls, access notifications of social apps like Facebook & Whatsapp, and can control your phone’s camera remotely.
- Connectivity: This MAKECELL smartwatch has two modes one for Bluetooth connectivity and one for calling.
- Compatible: This smartwatch is compatible with most Android and iOS devices.
2. HUG PUPPY ID116 Smart Watch
Hug Puppy is one of the best smartwatch brands if your budget is pretty less of around Rs 1000. This HUG PUPPY ID116 smartwatch is the best example in front of you.
The Hug Puppy smartwatch has an OLED medium display with a touch button. The display shows time, data and stats, and battery status.
For a fitness lover like you, this watch has many features that include step counting, distance, calories burned, and other daily activities.
Pairing smartphones help you receive calls, WhatsApp notifications, and SMS on your wrist. Note: You cannot make calls from this smartwatch.
Other features include: Monitors sleep, taking pictures, monitors heart rate, and blood pressure.
Just flip the wrist to wake up the screen. Moreover, you can charge this device without any cable.
- Display: This smartwatch has an OLED display with bright color contrast.
- Strap: It has a silicone material strap for a firm fit grip on the wrist.
- Charging: This smartwatch has a built-in USB port that allows charging directly from a laptop, power bank, and mobile charging adapter.
- Fitness Functions: This smartwatch has a pedometer for steps and distance tracking, sedentary reminder, calorie checker, and an all-day activity tracker.
- Smart-Functions: You can receive/reject incoming calls, view messages, and social app notifications on your wrist.
- Connectivity: This smartwatch has Bluetooth for easy pairing.
- Compatible: This smartwatch model is compatible with most smartphones, tablets, and laptops.
3. YOZTI DZ09 Bluetooth Smart Watch
Smartwatches are mean to bring ease in our lives mentally and healthily. And that is because of the features they provide us.
The YOZTI DZ09 is one such smartwatch that brings ease and deserves to be on the top 3 list of best smartwatches under 1000.
Yozti smartwatch has a 1.5 inch LCD touch screen display with the main menu key. Along with a resin strap for the durability of the smartwatch.
The smartwatch is perfect for fitness lovers like you and me which has features like Step counter, calories burned, monitors sleep, and heart rate.
Pairing your smartphone you can receive calls, texts, WhatsApp notifications, and much more. Moreover, you can click and store images using a smartwatch.
You can connect this smartwatch with 2 modes: Bluetooth or sim pairing. Bluetooth is compatible with version 4.3 and above.
The smartwatch is also loaded with a powerful battery that can last up to 15 days using on stand by mode.
- Display: This smartwatch has a 1.5-inches high-definition LCD color screen for clear visual and secured by a brushed metal case.
- Strap: It has a resin strap for a non-slip grip and a stainless steel buckle locking closure for an adjustable fit.
- Fitness Functions: You can keep track of your calories burnt, sleep cycle, heart rate, and Blood pressure.
- Smart-Functions: You can make calls, view & send SMS, take selfies, and play music, which means it works as a mobile phone.
- Connectivity: This smartwatch has two working modes, one is through Bluetooth 4.3 and another one is Network mode.
- Compatible: This smartwatch is compatible with all Android, iOS devices, and laptops having Bluetooth 4.3 or higher version.
4. SYUM A1 Smartwatch
An apple watch is a new generation next level smartwatch. But it can actually empty your pocket as they are very expensive.
For under budget, this Syum A1 is the best smartwatch for you. This smartwatch is top-notch in terms of looks and functioning.
This SYUM smartwatch has a 1.54 inch TFT LCD touch screen. Along with a USB port and an on/off button on the edges.
For a fitness freak like you, this smartwatch is a life savior. Track your daily activities including steps, distance traveled, and calories burned.
Moreover, this smartwatch tracks your sleep quality and helps you enhance it. Also keeps you active with a sedentary reminder feature.
Pairing your smartphone, you can receive and reject calls, text, and Whatsapp notifications. Also, you can control the music system of your smartphone through your wrist.
If you lose your smartphone you can ring or vibrate it using this smartwatch. This will help you to find your lost phone.
Other functions include: capturing & viewing images, alarm, microphone, calendar, calculator, and much more. Along with a battery life of 24 hours straight.
- Display: The smartwatch comes in a 1.54-inches colorful TFT LCD with a pixel resolution of 240×240.
- Battery: The smartwatch battery can last up to 24 hours after fully charged.
- Fitness Functions: Track your every activity, burn calories, steps, distance traveled, sleep, and get a sedentary reminder.
- Smart-Functions: Get all your important calls, SMS, social app messages, and e-mails right on your wrist and get control over music and camera.
- Connectivity: The smartwatch has two working modes, i.e. one via Bluetooth 3.0 and another one is through a cellular network.
- Compatible: The smartwatch is compatible with most Android and iOS smartphones.
5. MINDFIED A1 Smartwatch
When it comes to smartwatches you want more and more features. like an apple watch. But for now, you have a low budget. So this Mindfied is the best android smartwatch under 1000 for you.
This MINDFIED smartwatch has a 1.54 inch HD LCD touch screen display. Along with a durable resin strap which is very comfortable and attractive.
Again. For a fitness freak like you and me, this smartwatch is a life savior. You get a sports tracker, also monitors sleep activity, calculate steps, calories burned.
If you are a person who sits for a long time. This smartwatch will remind you to stay active, fit with a sedentary reminder feature.
After pairing a smartphone, you will receive calls, texts, and Whatsapp notifications on your wrist. Also, you can find your lost phone with this smartwatch itself.
You can connect to this smartwatch with 2 methods: Bluetooth or SIM card. This smartwatch is compatible with all Android and iOS devices.
- Display: This smartwatch has a 1.54-inches TFT HD LCD touch screen with a pixel density of 240×240 for a clear display.
- Strap: It has a gold plated case and a black colored soft silicone strap with pin locking closure for a firm fit grip to the wrist.
- Fitness Functions: It allows all-day activity tracking, sleep tracking, burned calorie tracking, steps & distance tracking, and sedentary reminder.
- Smart-Functions: You can make, reject calls, view/send messages, access many social app notifications, control music, and camera remotely, and many more.
- Connectivity: This smartwatch has two working modes such as Bluetooth mode and Cellular network mode.
- Compatible: It easily connects with most Android, iOS, tablets, and laptop devices having Bluetooth 3.0 or above version.
6. RJO A1 Bluetooth Smart Watch
A smartwatch is a versatile device that can track all-day activities. When quality matters to you must go for an Apple watch. when price and quality both matter, going for the RJO smartwatch is a smart choice.
RJO A1 smartwatch has a 1.54 inches TFT LCD sensitive touch screen. It also has a USB port, on/off button, and mic on the side.
Fitness concerns people, it has a different sports mode, monitors sleep, and helps you enhance it. Moreover, it helps to track your steps, calorie burned, pedometer, and sedentary reminder.
If you sit for long hours in the office or workplace. This smartwatch will remind you to take breaks and walk around.
Pairing your smartphone will help you receive notifications, calls, and texts on the smartwatch. Also, you can control your music system from your wrist remotely.
This RJO smartwatch is compatible with android and iOS devices and only requires Bluetooth to be enabled for easy connectivity.
- Display: This white-colored smartwatch has a 1.54-inches LCD capacitive touch display with 240×240 pixel density for a crisp clear picture.
- Strap: It has a white-colored soft silicone strap with pin locking type for comfortable wearing.
- Fitness Functions: With this smartwatch, you can track sleep, steps, calorie, distance, and its sedentary reminder reminds you to take steps.
- Smart-Functions: You can take selfies, play music, make calls, view messages, and access many social app notifications.
- Other Functions: It also has an alarm, calendar, phone finder, voice recorder, calculator, etc.
- Connectivity: This smartwatch in Bluetooth 3.0 enabled and supports a SIM card for calling.
- Compatible: This RJO A1 smartwatch is compatible with all Android, iOS, tablets, and laptops.
7. JOKIN V9 Smart Watch
Smartwatch is a versatile gadget that helps to make our everyday life easier. And the example of one of the best under budget smartwatches is this JOKIN V9.
The JOKIN V9 is probably the smart watch with round dial under 1000 in India. It has an attractive black colored silicone strap which has some pierced spots and comfortable and breathable.
This budget smartwatch has features that you will get in an expensive smartwatch. Features include real-time heart monitoring, counts step, pedometer, calories burned.
Moreover, if you lose your phone, this smartwatch can help you find it. This smartwatch has an anti-lost feature that works two-way.
After your pair this smartwatch with your smartphone. You will receive calls, texts, WhatsApp, and Facebook notification to your smartwatch. Also, this smartwatch is very quick in response and touch.
The JOKIN smartwatch is compatible only with Android 4.0 and above version. This smartwatch does not support iOS or Apple devices.
- Dial: This V9 smartwatch has an IPS round colorful display in black color.
- Strap: V9 smartwatch has a food-grade silicone strap for comfortable and breathable wearing and allows easy changeable.
- Fitness Functions: It has a Real-time HR monitor, sedentary reminder, sleep monitor, Pedometer for calorie, all-day activity tracker, and sports modes.
- Smart-Functions: It allows calling, remote camera and music control, SMS, and social app quick notification access right on your wrist.
- Connectivity: This smartwatch is Bluetooth enabled for easy connectivity.
- Compatible: This V9 smartwatch incompatible with Android 4.0+ mobile phone.
8. Faawn V8 Smart Watch
Faawn V8 is also one of the best-selling smartwatches under 1000 that deserves to be on the list of best under budget smartwatches.
It has a full IPS color HD touch screen framed with stainless steel. It comes with a soft strap made up of silicone which is comfortable, and non-toxic.
For fitness and gym freaks like us, this is a perfect smartwatch. Fitness features include: step counting, calorie burned, distance covered, and much more.
If you have long sitting hours, this smartwatch will remind you to take a break. The sedentary alarm helps you to stay active throughout the day.
Moreover, this smartwatch monitors sports activities and sleep activities. And gives you insightful stats and data to improve sporting and sleep quality.
Again. On pairing with smartphones you will receive a notification to your wrist. Moreover, this smartwatch is compatible with Android devices.
- Display: This smartwatch features a round dial and an IPS HD colorful touchscreen secured by a stainless steel frame.
- Strap: The strap is made of high-quality silicone which is safe for skin and offers comfortable wearing.
- Fitness Functions: It allows tracking like sleep, steps, calorie burned, distance traveled, and has a sedentary reminder also.
- Smart-Functions: be updated all time with your important calls, SMS, emails, and social app notification right on the wrist.
- Other Functions: It has a stopwatch, calendar, alarm clock, calculator, and many more.
- Connectivity: This V8 smartwatch is Bluetooth enabled for easy device pairing.
- Compatible: This smartwatch is compatible with almost all major Android mobile phones.
9. ITRUE Android A1 Smart Watch For Men
ITRUE is also one of the best smartwatches for you with the smartest features. And is one of the most recommended brands for fitness freaks like you.
The ITRUE Android A1 smartwatch has 1.54 inches TFT full-color HD touch screen. Also, this smartwatch has a silicone strap which is water and sweatproof.
It features a step counter, distance traveled, calories burned, and much more features. It also functions remote controlling, music control, recorder, alarm, and calendar.
Moreover, this smartwatch monitors your sleep activities and patterns. And gives you insightful stats and data to improve your sleep quality. Also, reminds you to do some activity and not to sit idle.
On a single charge of 2-3 hours, you get a standby time of 7-8 days. Also, you can make or receive calls or take pictures from your wrists.
- Display: This wearable watch has a 1.54-inches TFT HD colorful LCD touch screen with 240×240 pixel density for a crisp clear visual experience.
- Strap: It has an anti-sweat skin-friendly white-colored silicone strap for a firm grip on the wrist.
- Battery: On this smartwatch, the brand claims 3 hours of Talking time and 180 hours of standby time after 2-3 hours of charging.
- Fitness Functions: Track the steps you have taken, distance your traveled, calories you burned throughout the workout, and monitor your sleep pattern.
- Smart-Functions: This Bluetooth smartwatch enables you to make calls, play music, take selfies, record sound, and view messages.
- Connectivity: This wearable watch has Bluetooth 3.0 for easy device connectivity.
- Compatible: This smartwatch is compatible with most Android, iOS, tablets, and laptop devices.
10. Generic U8 Smartwatch
Last but not the least, Generic U8 deserves to be on this list of top 10 budget smartwatches. These are a variety of reasons for this.
This Generic smartwatch has a 1.48 inch TFT LCD touch screen display. Along with a black attractive silicone strap which is soft and comfortable.
For a fitness freak like you, this is a perfect smartwatch with features like calorie burned, step counter, distance covered, pedometer, and much more.
It helps to monitor your sleep and gives you insightful data. It also helps you to overcome laziness with its sedentary reminder feature.
After pairing with your smartphone, you will receive all notification into your wrist. And its is compatible with Android and iOS devices with Bluetooth V2.0.
- Display: This smart wearable watch features a 1.48-inch capacitive touch screen and TFT LCD for a great visual experience.
- Strap: This smartwatch has a black-colored silicone strap for comfortable wearing.
- Battery: This smartwatch has a built-in 230mAh rechargeable battery that offers up to 1-3 hours of talking time and 160 hours of standby time.
- Fitness Functions: It has a Pedometer for calorie, steps, and distance tracking, sedentary reminder, and sleep tracker.
- Smart-Functions: It allows calling and quick notification access of all your important messages right on your wrist.
- Connectivity: This smartwatch has Bluetooth V2.0 for easy device connectivity.
- Compatible: This smartwatch is compatible with all Android phones, iOS phones, Android tablets, and laptops.
FAQ: Best Smartwatch Under 1000 In India
Q. How do I choose a smartwatch?
First of all, prioritize your needs and make a decent budget. Then look for the available features according to your requirements. Ensure the smartwatch has a good display and touch quality.
Have good battery backup and compatible with your smartphone. If you consider these parameters then you will end up having a good smartwatch under your budget.
Q. Which company is best for a smartwatch?
Whether it is a cheap-priced smartwatch brand or expensive, every brand claim to be the best in itself.
But, if you have a low budget then you will find that every brand comes with almost similar features in their smartwatches. So, think smartly and make a wise decision before you go with any brand.
Q. Are Smartwatches worth it?
Smartwatches have an array of fitness & activity tracking features with the latest technologies. This makes it worth investing gadgets for every fitness freak, sports lovers, and tech-savvy.
4. Which smartwatch is best under 1000?
As we have already mentioned above some of the best smartwatches with a price from 600 to 1000 rupees. So, you do not have to struggle anymore finding your perfect smartwatch. You can choose any of the smartwatches from our recommended list for yourself.
Q. What are the advantages of smartwatches?
Quick notification access – The quick notification function of a smartwatch allows you to view & read messages of many social apps like Facebook, Whatsapp.
Make Calls – Some smartwatches allows accept/reject incoming calls. It also allows making calls directly from the wrist.
Remote Music & Camera Control – After pairing the smartwatch to the smartphone, It allows control over music playback, volume, and camera to take selfies directly on the wrist.
Fitness & Exercise Tracking – Every typical smartwatch allows tracking Heart Rate, Blood Pressure, sleep patterns, exercises, steps, distance, and burned calories throughout the workout.
Q. What are the disadvantages of smartwatches?
Battery Backup Shortage – Some smartwatches provide battery life for a couple of hours while some offer battery life of around 1-2 days after fully charged.
Inaccurate Data Report – This is a major concern that most smartwatch even though provide you several features like fitness, exercise, and activity tracking, but they do not provide 100% accurate data.
Small Display – Due to the tiny screen size, some smartwatches are not convenient to operate.
Expensive – A branded smartwatch with some decent features will cost around 5000 to 10000 rupees which is not affordable for every people.
Q. How can you connect the smartwatch to your Android phone?
You can easily connect a smartwatch with your smartphone simply by pairing via Bluetooth. To do this, first, turn on your Smartphone’s Bluetooth and enable the device discoverable mode. Once the smartwatch name appears, pair it with your smartphone.
After pairing the smartwatch to your smartphone, download and install the smartwatch App on your mobile to access functions and reports of the smartwatch.
Here in the above article, we came across the top 10 best smartwatch under 1000 in India that you can consider buying online.
We hope this review guide will help you find your ideal smartwatch from our recommended list that you have been looking for.
If you found this article helpful, don’t forget to share this article with your loved ones on social media.
And, if you have any kind of suggestion or query about this article, feel free to write them below in the comment section.
We would really love to hear from you about your feedback.
Articles you may also like: