With the increasing demand for smartphones, smart gadgets, and smart wearables, smartwatch is one such smart virtual health assistant which demand is also growing at a rapid pace.
And why not! this little smart gadget is much more than just a regular timekeeping device.
Whether you are an active runner, fitness freak, or sports person, or be it your fitness goals, daily work schedule, or important calls & emails, smartwatches are here to keep you informed and updated all the time.
They have the ability to track your heart-rate, blood-pressure, steps, calories, sleep, even how long you take rest and give you detailed reports of your every activity.
But to get an accurate data report for most of them, it is essential to have a decent budget to invest in a good quality smartwatch.
To make it easier for you, I am sharing with you the top-performing 9 best smartwatch under 10000 rupees that you can buy at Amazon India.
Here Are The Best Smartwatches Under Rs 10000
1. HONOR Magic Watch 2
Honor magic smartwatch has the world’s first wearable chipset. This smartwatch is the perfect blend of power consumption, performance & trendy design.
Screen and touch
The Honor magic smartwatch 1.39 inches AMOLED full-color touch screen. The touch of this Honor smartwatch is quick and responsive.
Moreover, the screen is visible and easily readable under the bright sun.
The strap and case are made of silicone and stainless steel respectively. Which is smooth and non-toxic to human beings and resists scratches in the case.
- Heart monitoring – The honor smartwatch tracks your heart rate all day long and gives you insightful data. Moreover, this smartwatch alerts you of unusual heart activity.
- Sports mode – The Honor smartwatch has 15 goal-oriented sports and fitness modes. Along with voice over guidance.
- Sleep tracking – Monitor your deep sleep activity like breathing and heart rate with true sleep. And gives you better sleep recommendations and quality assessment.
- SpO2 monitoring – The honor smartwatch monitors blood oxygen level and helps you keep track of your fitness.
- Stress testing – Monitors your stress level and renders your readings to help you know about your health status.
The Honor smartwatch has a 455 mAh battery. And the battery life of 14 days on a single charge of 2 to 3 hours.
The Honor magic smartwatch is compatible only with Android smartphones.
For a fitness and gym freak like you, it can help you track your fitness and gym activities. Moreover, you can keep yourself healthy, fit, and fine as you will be notified of any unusual heart activity.
Keep yourself safe and track all your daily fitness activities just from your wrist.
2. Huami Amazfit GTS Smart Watch
The Huami Amazfit smartwatch is known for its fashion and design. Moreover, Huami smartwatches can be your great fitness and sports companion.
Screen and touch
The Huami smartwatch has a huge 1.65 inches AMOLED full touch screen display. Along with corning gorilla glass that prevents shattering & is easily readable under the bright sun. Also, the screen and widgets are editable and customizable.
The strap of this Huami smartwatch has soft silicone. Silicone is non-toxic to humans and feels soft on wearing. Along with a metal body that gives you a premium look and feels.
- Heart monitoring – The Huami smartwatch can monitor heart rate all day long. And gives you insightful data directly to your smartphones and also warns you of unusual activity.
- Sports mode – This Huami smartwatch has 12 different sporting modes including running, walking, cycling, etc.
- Sleep tracking – Monitor your sleep activity and your breath and heart rate while you sleep. And helps you enhance your sleep activity.
- Notification – Once you connect your smartphone to your smartwatch. You can receive or reject calls from your boss or ex. And moreover, you can also message your loved ones just from your wrist.
The Huami smartwatch has a battery life of 14 days straight on a single charge of two to two & a half hours.
The Huami smartwatch is compatible with both android and iOS devices.
For a fitness freak like you, this Huami smartwatch is an alternative to the Apple watch. Track your gym and fitness activity all from your wrist.
3. Honor Watch Magic
This Honor smartwatch is known for its sleek and stylish sporty looks. For you, this Honor smartwatch is the best fitness companion. I will highly recommend this Honor smartwatch.
Screen and touch
The honor smartwatch has a 1.2 inches AMOLED touch screen display. Along with multiple watch faces that have auto adjust brightness.
The touch of this Honor smartwatch is quick in response and easy time reading even under the bright sun.
- Heart monitoring – The Honor smartwatch monitors your heart rate in real-time. And keeps you updated with your daily and fitness activity.
- Sports mode – This Honor smartwatch comes with 11 different sports/fitness modes. Which includes walking, running, cycling, swimming, etc. Moreover, tracks your steps, calories burned, distance traveled, duration of the workout.
- Notification – Once you pair your smartphone to this smartwatch. You can receive a notification, call alerts, and keep you updated with your smartphone.
- Sleep tracking – Monitors your sleep and gives you insightful data of breath and heart rate during sleep. Which helps you enhance your sleep activity for good.
On a single charge of 3 hours, this smartwatch can work up to 7 days. PS- actual time may defer after long usage.
To make your smart device compatible with this smartwatch. You have to install the Huawei health app from the play store to connect your smartphone.
Are you a gym freak? And want to track all your fitness activity and workout progress?
If you have said yes, then this Honor smartwatch is definitely for you.
4. HUAWEI Watch GT 2e Sport
The Huawei smartwatch is a sleek sporty smartwatch. This Huawei smartwatch comes with high-performance features and is the best smartwatch under 1000 rs in India.
Screen and touch
The Huawei has 1.39 inches long circular dial with an AMOLED color touch screen. The touch of this smartwatch is very responsive and quick.
- Heart monitoring – This smartwatch monitors your heart rate 24/7 and notifies you of any unusual detection.
- Sports mode – This Huawei smartwatch has 85 different custom sports and workout modes. All your activity and workout monitoring are right in your hands.
- Notification – For receiving all your smartphone notifications, call alerts, and other notifications. You need to pair this smartwatch to your smartphone with a mobile application.
- SpO2 tracker – Monitor your blood oxygen level and oxygen supply in your body. And notifies you if there is a medical emergency for you.
- Stress buster – Trurelax helps you relax from your stressed mood. Breathe training sessions help you release stress.
On a single charge of 2-3 hours, this smartwatch works for 2 weeks straight without any lag.
For a fitness freak like you and me, this smartwatch is a game-changer. You can track and check progress on all your fitness activity and daily workouts right from your wrists.
5. Fossil Sport Unisex Smartwatch
Fossil Sport is another high-performance smartwatch that also gained quite popularity after launching in the Indian market priced under Rs 10000.
Loaded with dozens of functionalities, this smartwatch is a good choice for people looking for a budget one.
This Fossil smartwatch features a round dial. It has a lightweight aluminum frame paired with a soft strap for comfortable wearing.
Display & Touch
This Fossil Sport smartwatch has a 1.2-inch AMOLED display with 390×390 PPI.
The display color is pretty dark, sharp, and clearly visible under lighting conditions.
Also, the touch is quite responsive that supports the shack to operate a function.
The strap is made from soft silicone and skin-friendly as well. It is the buckle-locking type that ensures a comfortable grip on the wrist every time.
Depending on the active notifications and usage, the smartwatch offers 24 hours of battery life.
And, 2 extra days of battery life on using low power mode.
- Heart rate tracking – The built-in PPG sensor tracks your pulse rate in real-time and gives you data. It also informs you when your pulse goes very high or too low.
- Sports mode – Using its sports tracking, you can track your various indoor and outdoor sports activities.
- GPS – Its built-in GPS tracks accurately the distance you cover and the number of steps you take through the day.
- Calorie tracker – This smartwatch offers calorie tracking that you have burned throughout workout sessions.
- Google Fit – This feature gives you smarter health assistance with activity goals right on your wrist.
Due to its push notification, you will also get notified when you get any message, calls, or notification on your phone. In this way, you also updated with all your important stuff.
Also, you can control your phone music playback. And, perform voice search with its in-built Google assistant and browse through the internet.
Thanks to its 5ATM waterproof design, which makes this smartwatch suitable for all conditions. Be it outdoors, pool parties, or rainy conditions, you can wear this watch with no worries.
The Fossil sports smartwatch is Bluetooth 4.1 enabled for easy connectivity. This smartwatch is compatible with Android 4.4+ and iOS 9.3+ versions devices.
So, if you are looking for a smartwatch with a built-in GPS and calling function, then this Fossil Sport smartwatch is perfect for you.
6. Huami Amazfit T-Rex Smart Watch
For people who like to carry Casio G-shock watches, this Huami Amazfit T-Rex smartwatch is the perfect one to upgrade one step ahead.
This smartwatch just looks like the Casio G-Shock watch. It has a bold design with a sturdy build quality for a sporty look.
Unlike the typical smartwatch, this version is dynamically designed in a sporty look.
Except for its strap, the overall body of this smartwatch is made of plastic. The smartwatch also seems a bit bulky due to its big size.
This smartwatch features 4 allow buttons for navigating on-screen menus. On the back of this smartwatch, you will get the heart rate sensors and the charging terminals.
Display & Touch
It features a 1.3-inch AMOLED full touch display with a resolution of 360×360 pixels.
The display is protected with Gorilla Glass 3 to prevent scratches. The display is just amazing which offers vibrant visuals even in the direct sunlight.
The display is also anti-fingerprint coated which stays clean always. This makes this watch super easy to read and operate its functions.
The strap is made of soft silicone and secured by a buckle locking type for a better grip on the wrist.
The strap is also skin-friendly and waterproof which is perfect for wearing for long hours.
This Amazfit T-Rex smartwatch is equipped with a 390 mAh li-ion battery. The smartwatch offers up to 20 days of battery life after fully charging. It takes almost 2 to 3 hours to fully charge from 0 to 100.
- Heart Rate tracker – The built-in optical sensor tracks your pulse rate and gives you insightful accurate data.
- Calorie tracker – This helps in monitoring calorie consumption throughout exercising and workout sessions.
- Sleep tracker – It tracks your sleep patterns and gives you detailed reports so that you can optimize your sleep.
- GPS – The GPS helps you track the distance you cover and steps you take throughout the day.
- Sports modes – with its 14 sports modes, you can keep track of your various sports, exercise, and workouts.
Along with the above fitness features, it offers smart features as well. You can control your phone music playback, can see the messages, social apps notifications, and incoming calls.
The smartwatch features several other worthy functions. This includes weather forecast, alarm clock, event reminder, time, compass, and phone finder.
This T-Rex smartwatch is 50 meters water-resistant. So, wearing it while going for a shower, pool parties, and the rainy season is no big deal with this smartwatch.
The Amazfit T-Rex smartwatch is compatible with all Android and iOS smart devices. It supports Bluetooth for easy pairing.
So, if you are a Garmin fan or like the roughed Casio G-shock looks, then this smartwatch will fit the bill perfectly.
7. Honor Watch ES Smartwatch
Honor is a brand that has a huge audience segment from its smart bands to the smartwatch. The brand is well known for its quality products.
And, this Honor Watch ES is the one such smartwatch that gained high popularity just after launching.
This Honor watch ES comes with a premium design. It has a 10.7mm thick and 30mm wide frame for a sleek look.
It comes in a rectangular dial with a soft strap for all-day comfortable wearing.
The watch is just 34 grams in weight which makes it super lightweight for all-day wearing.
Display & Touch
It has a 1.64-inches AMOLED display with a resolution of 326 PPI. The display color is just gorgeous and pretty visible even in the direct sunlight. You get vibrant visuals from all possible angles.
With a crisp and clear display, this smartwatch also comes with a responsive touch screen. It is a 2.5D curved design of the dial which gives it a premium look.
The strap of this smartwatch is made of soft silicone and secured by a classic buckle locking type. It is the easy fit and versatile design of this strap that makes it perfect for all styles and occasions.
This Honor watch ensures up to 70% faster charging than other smartwatches. So, it took just 30 minutes to fully charge.
And, offers up to 10 days of long-lasting battery life on a single charge.
- Heart rate tracker – This smartwatch features 24/7 heart-rate monitoring in real-time. And warns you at any critical heart rate situation.
- Calorie tracker – It tracks your calorie burned throughout exercise and workout sessions and gives you consumption data.
- Sports modes – With its 95 sports modes, you can monitor 10 professional workout modes and 85 customized workout modes.
- SpO2 & Stress monitor – The SpO2 Monitoring tracks oxygen saturation levels in the bloodstream. And, a stress monitor allows you to manage everyday stress.
- Sleep tracking – The TruSleep technology features tracking of sleep stages (deep, light, REM sleep, and awake) and breathing analysis.
You can also check the weather forecast, control your phone music playback, receive and reject incoming calls, read messages, and social apps notifications right on your wrist.
Thanks to its water-resistant design which allows you to wear this watch on all occasions. Its waterproofing provides safeguards from all possible water-damages.
The Honor watch ES is compatible with all major Android and iOS Bluetooth enabled devices. You only require to install the Huawei Health App on your smartphones.
Moreover, with all the features and stunning design, this HONOR Watch ES is worth investing in.
This is one of the most affordable smartwatches under the INR 10K segment in India that you could ever buy.
8. Amazfit Verge Phone Call Smart Watch
The Amazfit Verge is another one of the best smartwatches under Rs 10000 that brings a bunch of amgazing features.
With a premium build quality, a big round display, and the trust of the Amazifit brand, this smartwatch is worth considering.
This smartwatch is made of plastic and the built quality is amazing. It is also very lightweight which makes it comfortable to wear for long hours.
However, the watch dial is a bit thicker than others, but it looks sporty due to its round dial.
Display & Touch
This Amazfit smartwatch has a 1.3-inch round AMOLED display for interactive performance.
The display is quite big and clear to read even in direct sunlight. The dial is also anti-fingerprint coated which remains the dial clear for every use.
The strap is made of soft silicone and has a pretty simple yet study design. The strap is secured by a buckle closure for an adjustable grip as per your comfort.
Also, the strap can be easily replaced with any third-party bands due to its replaceable mechanism.
This Amazfit smartwatch is equipped with a 390mAh Li-Polymer battery that takes up to 2 hours to fully charge.
Once fully charged, you will get up to 5 days of battery life on typical use. It comes with a magnetic charging dock with a USB cable for convenient charging.
- Heart rate sensor – Its Optical heart rate sensor tracks heart rate in real-time and gives accurate data of heart behavior.
- GPS – The built-in GPS helps in tracking steps and distance you cover throughout the day.
- Sports modes – With its multi-sports modes, you can track various sports activities, workouts, and exercises.
- Calorie tracker – It helps you track the calories you have burned throughout workouts and exercising
- Sedentary alert – It alerts you to walk or do some activities when you sit for a longer time.
This Amazfit smartwatch also brings all the smart features you will see on other budget smartwatches.
It features push notifications for calls, messages, emails, and social apps. You can easily control your phone music playback also.
The best thing about this smartwatch is its calling and Alexa function. You can answer your call with this smartwatch. And, also browser through various stuff using built-in Alexa.
With its IP58 water-resistance rating, this watch is suitable to wear on all occasions. Be it indoor or outdoor, rainy season, or pool parties, you are safe to wear this smartwatch.
This Amazfit smartwatch is compatible with Android 4.4 or above and iOS 8.0 or above devices.
Moreover, this Amazfit Verge smartwatch is no doubt the best smartwatch under this price segment.
So, if you are looking for a smartwatch with a calling function, then this smartwatch is a perfect choice that you can go for.
9. MI Watch Revolve Midnight Black
The Xiaomi newly launched Mi watch is another best smartwatch available priced under Rs 10000.
After launching, this smartwatch did raise lots of eye-brows, and why not it’s a smartwatch with a reliable brand that everyone was waiting for.
This Mi watch has a round frame made from stainless steel in metallic black color. This gives it a really solid premium look at a glance.
On the back of this Mi watch, it has heart rate sensors and a charging terminal built on the plastic cover. The watch is also available in chrome with silver frame color.
Display & Touch
The Mi watch has a 1.39-inch AMOLED full touch display with a resolution of 454×454 pixels. The dial is protected with Gorilla Glass 3 to prevent scratches.
Due to its AMOLED display, the color looks just vibrant. And, also clearly visible even in the direct sunlight.
The strap is made of TPU material which is soft and comfortable. It has a gripping design inside for a better grip on the wrist. The strap is secured by a buckle closure for a snug fit grip.
Also, the strap can be easily replaced with any third-party bands due to its easily detachable spring mechanism.
This watch comes with a magnetic charging dock for hassle-free charging. It is powered by a 420 mAh rechargeable battery.
This watch takes up to 2 hours to charge from 0 to 100. The company claims that once fully charged, you will get up to 14 days of battery life.
- Heart Rate tracker – This smartwatch has a 24×7 heart rate monitor that gives you insightful data on your heart activity.
- Sleep tracker – It tracks your sleep patterns when you are in light sleep, deep sleep, and awake.
- 10 Sports Modes – Sports mode helps you track indoor and outdoor sports activities and workouts.
- GPS – Its built-in GPS helps you track steps and the distance you cover.
With its smart notifications, you will never miss your important phone calls, messages, and emails.
Just install the Xiaomi wear app on your smartphone and pair this smartwatch.
Also, this smartwatch has an array of functions like stopwatch, compass, Phone finder, along with music playback function.
This Mi watch is water-resistant up to 5ATM. So, wearing this watch in the showering, in the rain, or in pool parties is absolutely fine.
The Mi watch comes with Bluetooth 5.0 which allows easy connectivity for all Bluetooth enabled devices. Also, this smartwatch is compatible with all Android and iOS smart devices.
So, if you are looking for a watch with an in-built GPS, then this Xiaomi Mi watch is just what you deserve.
It also brings all the essential features that you would see in the budget smartwatch.
These were the top-performing 9 best smartwatches under 10000 rupees that you can buy online at Amazon India.
We hope this article will help you select the perfect smartwatch that you have been looking for.
If you liked this article then don’t forget to share it with your friends and loved ones on social media.
And, if you have any suggestions or queries about this article then feel free to share with us in the comment below.
Have you any other suggestions for a good smartwatch under the 10K budget? Feel free to share your suggestion with us in the comment.
It will be a pleasure for us to add your suggested list to our article.
Articles you also like to read: